Microsoft founder Bill Gates once famously said that if a business does not have an Internet presence, they will soon be out of business. While this was certainly true at the time that he made these remarks, it is even more true today.
Studies have shown that, upon hearing about a new business or searching for a product or service, more than half of today’s consumers will start with an Internet search. This means that, even if you’re actively advertising your business, products, or services in other ways like print media, the radio, or on television, if you don’t have an Internet presence, you will lose potential customers.
A website is an absolute necessity for every business, regardless of its size, industry, or any other factor. Whether you’re self-employed or running a small to medium business, your website should showcase the very best of your business and the products or services you offer, in addition to providing valuable information that your potential clients are hungry for.
Not only does your business need a website, that website needs to be properly indexed by Google and rank well compared to your competitors. Otherwise, you are losing out on the valuable opportunity to build trust, grow your client base, and increase your business’s visibility.
The Primary Purposes of a Business Website
- To keep your potential customers and clients informed about your business, the products and services you offer, promotional activities like sales and discounts, and vital contact information;
- To utilise digital media like videos and high-quality images to showcase the very best of your business;
- For an e-commerce business, to act as a 24-hour online store where your customers can shop at their leisure;
- To meet your clients and customers where they are, regardless of the device they choose to use to access your website, including PCs and Macs, computers and laptops, tablets, smart phones, iPads, and iPhones.
To display perfectly, regardless of your website visitor’s choice of
Web Design Services Offered by Invision Pro
At Invision Pro, we offer full-service web design and promotion for every business. Regardless of the size of your business or the industry you operate in, we can design and create a website with all the essential elements, including:
- The perfect layout and design to suit your corporate branding and business’s style;
- Intuitive navigation to help website visitors find what they’re looking for;
- The perfect combination of copywriting and graphic design to capture the essence of your business;
- Custom written copy that is simple, elegant, and easy to understand, giving your visitors the information they need about your business, the products and services you offer, relevant terms and conditions, and anything else;
- Full mobile responsivity, ensuring that your website will display perfectly on any device;
- On page search engine optimization (SEO), using well researched keywords that will benefit your website when it comes to ranking well on Google and other search engines;
- The utilization of a variety of tools to optimize your website’s Search Engine Marketing (SEM), ensuring that your potential customers find you no matter how they choose to search. We target image searches, video searches, news searches, local searches, press release searches, and even industry specific search engines. In our experience, the greater the number of tools that are put in place to optimize websites’ SEM, the higher the chance that customers will find your website when they’re looking for the products and services you offer. Done well, SEM employs a variety of tools that work in harmony to reach a first page position for your website in Google organic searches for relevant keywords;
- Social visibility, incorporating news pages, blogs, and forums as appropriate to ensure that your website stays relevant, visible, and social. We help you know how best to communicate with your website’s visitors and provide prompt responses to their questions, demonstrating the professionalism of your business at all times;
- A thriving social media presence, utilizing platforms that are most relevant to your business and the industry in which it operates;
- The implementation of user-friendly settings, empowering you to change and grow your website by yourself without any technical knowledge required. Your business’s website should be a living, breathing entity, and needs to change as your business changes.
- We will build you a website that empowers you to take over and manage these changes for yourself in the future.
Web Design Services include:
We create your web presence
web site + social media + web-promo + SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Simple web site
5 pages: Homepage, About Us, Contact Us, Products/ Services, Image Gallery…
Corporate web site with on-site Search Engine Optimization
custom designed info pages in your corporate style; Java Script plugins: image slider, image gallery, drop down menus; YouTube streams; on-site optimization: meta-tags, heading-tags, title-tags, images, links, text…
Business web site with on-site Search Engine Optimization
custom designed info pages, stock images, forums, blogs, social media profiles…
Web Design – Emergency Help
You have only couple of days to meet deadline – we provide fast track services
selling on-line opportunities, internet store; product promotion and sales, every product or service can have its own page…